We offer the following services to our residents:
- A daily laundry service is provided. All laundry is sorted and kept separate. Facilities are also available for those who wish to carry out their own laundry.
- All meals provided are freshly prepared and cooked; service users are offered a choice of meals. Meal times are not restricted – breakfast can range from 7am to 10.00am, lunch 12.30pm – 2pm, (sherry is offered prior to lunch) tea 4.30pm to 5.30pm, and a late supper menu is offered from 7.00pm. Soft drinks or wine are available with meals. Fresh local produce is used.
- To ensure that all cultural, religious needs are met Spring House has arrangements for regular visits from local church ministers appropriate to the service users’ religion. Transport is also arranged so that they may continue to attend religious services at the church of their choice.
- An activities programme gives services users the opportunity to take part in regular outings of their choice, local amateur plays, in house singsongs, or any other activity that they may wish to be involved in. Activities are tailored to the individuals needs especially in the case of those residents suffering from dementia.
- We regularly have trips out of the house to local places of interest, or simply for cream teas.
- All residents have unique qualities, so it is paramount that those qualities, interest and abilities are identified. In order to achieve this, especially with those residents suffering from dementia staff work with the resident on a one to one basis, this maintains the individuality necessary within care and is a key factor of the key workers system.
If you are interested and wish to know how Spring House can be of help to you or someone you know, please contact us